Member challenge #2 and Post-Processing Workshop images (7:30 PM EDT)
The evening will also feature a short slide show of images from Post Processing Workshop Number 5.
We are really excited to bring back the Member's Photo Challenge on popular demand by many members.
The challenge runs from the 1st of May to the 31st of May, 2021. Topics will be sent out on May 1st, 2021.
You can register for this event till 1st of May 2021 on the CCO Website, at the event's calendar description.
You have till the 31st of May to complete the challenge.
You can submit your images on the CCO website till the 7th of June. (The link to this will be sent in the email with the topics.)
1. Total 15 topics will be sent out to you.
2. Pick any 12 topics and shoot 1 image per topic.
3. You are allowed to Edit and post-process your images to your liking.
4. All images must be taken during the challenge period (01 May to 31 May, 2021).
5. If you are doing a composite, all images must be yours.
6. You can use any equipment to shoot the images. (SLR, Point-n-Shoot, DSLR, Phone etc.)
7. The images will be presented at a Club Zoom session, on the 29th of June.